X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Substantial Overnight Increase in the Price of Gold., page-29

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Groundhog, i should also mention the forgotten golden opportunity for X64 being the TSF1 feasibility study for the extraction of 28.2k oz at 1.7 gm/t gold worth currently $54 US million dollars @1920usd gold price. This gold was in waste from high grade mining in the early days before X64 had efficient recovery from the old mill. Once they did the $70 Us million plant expansion at cue, it become possible to process this. It is a valuable resource that could be monetised by X64 under utilised mill operating at only 60% capacity currently. It should be low AISC and would be a very good earner for shareholders and I think the market has priced this resource at Zero! I would love management to give an update of the progress on the TSF1 feasibility, if we can potentially process this with a higher gold price $2000usd plus it only becomes more valuable - I think it will be a really good cash flow boost. Just thought I would add this to the thread and maybe some shareholders have over looked this. I also think the December quarterly will be $1450 AISC and 22,000 ounce produced - average selling price $1800USD. Currently holding a nice pile of gold, that management may sell over $2000usd gold price! Cheers ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.