GNS 0.00% 16.0¢ gunns limited

yes, there have been so many poor communication from GNS. Most...

1. 2,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    yes, there have been so many poor communication from GNS. Most recently they stated a june 30 deadline for repayment of corporate debt lines and then didnt make any announcement that they had been paid until it slipped out in an interview with Lestrange a few weeks after the deadline..why announce it to the market and then not put it to rest in with another announcement..very odd.

I know GNS in the background is undertaking a massive sale campaign for the remaining trees and land they hold in Tasmania as well as the entire MIS assets.....this will be company changing stuff. I know there are many buyers, just look at Willmott forests wwhich has received 50 EIO for inferior assets......the question will be what price they can get for these assets?

I suspect it is enough to achieve start and substantial completion of the pulp mill but may be not 100% completion.i.e they still need a partner...but at least they can get started. if they go broke 1 or 2 years into construction then so be it it seems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.