UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

substantial shareholder increase by 55mil, page-11

1. 9,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1120
    Excellent article andrewe, good find. I feel it highlights the commercial and other political realities around Iran. Especially that money and assets talk - the world needs what Iran has.

Iran have been very skilled in their strategy whilst maintaining a position which is arguably just - that they are a sovereign nation in breach of no laws. That the US appears to be losing their base of support for a tough line is not at all surprising. It was a very similar situation pre invasion of Iraq which didn't stop what appears to be a very poor course of action there. In the Iraq scenario the US did have some key UN resolutions to back up the coalition they formed, this is not the case here. Even worse for them it would seem that the UK would be very unlikely to back a similar military approach. I wouldn't rule out strikes entirely but increasingly likely to be left field action.

Now if only Iran can take their strong position and improve it by being seen to give a bit to assuage the world's nerves. The times seem to be ripening for a positive response to that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.