RED 5.06% 37.5¢ red 5 limited

Substantial Shareholder Notices???, page-54

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    Hi all,

Island reversals are powerful trend change indicators.
    The market will re-rate RED with a large gap-up when production numbers confirm targets and as a drop in AISC happens IMO. Their production targets are attractive.

That could create an island reversal with an open at 17c and rally that will not look back. Gold has also turned as of Nov 3rd with no fanfare as we enter the wall of worry stage of a fresh gold up-leg.

I have been telling clients that the correction in gold from early Feb was just forming a bull flag. This has just been confirmed but in the meantime the ASX gold sector was hammered. Several analysts have been suggesting a stock collapse was in play; had even PM investors jumpy. Silver just confirmed an accelerated stage of this latest gold rally is in play. Bring it on. The public, corporations and investment community are under-invested in this sector.

That same public just realized a big truth - that the old BS brainwashing mantra about "safe as money in the bank" is a mega-lie. Depositors are unsecured creditors of the bank; meaning you loaned the bank money when you made the deposit and they have no legal obligation to pay it back. The ASX-XGD will fly as one of the few safe haven plays available. I am of the belief RED is turning now on a fundamental basis and that needs confirmation.

GLTAH CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.550B
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.8¢ 36.8¢ $13.81M 36.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2044679 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 571259 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.