OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Byron,Me changing the subject? Nonsense, GDP is just a mediocre...

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Byron,

Me changing the subject?

Nonsense, GDP is just a mediocre and broad measure of what is happening in the economy. We are selling copper, so what we are interested in is the continuation in China's use of copper - simple. And anyone who has visited China in recent times should recognise that the industrialisation of China is far from a work of completion, just visit the interior. GDP is a mere byproduct of a billion people industrialising.

China is not fueled by America buying it's products, it's growth is a phenomenon in it's own right. It simply earns far more from it's exports than it requires to cover it's imports even if there was no growth or even a substantial drop in exports to America.

You need to think about the flows of goods and materials in the real world. You seem far too preoccupied with snippets of dodgy economic theory that wouldn't even be taught in the low calibre economics school that you may be a student at. Peer review means naught, what dodgy theory hasn't been peer reviewed? Being able to put together a reasoned argument is important, and one not starting with a conclusion and embellished with fallacy at that.

If you want credibility you need to stop bashing OZL on contortions like subtracting it's gold, and on fallicies such as everyone knows China is going to crash, etc. In other words mature your reasoning beyond that which most posters might expect from a 6 year old (or a 21 yo economics student still wet behind the ears).

I know you've lost connection with the real world when you start worrying about China needing to BORROW - some might say away with the fairies. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised as you were recently worrying about OZL (with it's cash horde) needing credit/ to borrow.

OZL has one of the lowest costs of production out there, which given it's balance sheet etc simply makes it one of the safest most robust miners to any of the external calamities you warble on about. If you see otherwise give us a peer comparision (of the calibre usefully provided by HT - if your skills are up to it).

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.