BRU 2.86% 6.8¢ buru energy limited

"substantially undervalued", page-29

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Heh, thanks spec, but just remember it's been relatively easy to trade OBL, I certainly haven't done anything other than make money off it after a small initial buy went in the red (GFC) in ye olden times. Would have doubled up on the last run if I was one pip lower too.

Now that hopefully their Backreef adventures are over they can get on with Derby with BRU so it's really just picking the low over the next couple of months before any Derby farm in. They'll get 2D, have a safe Laurel drill which based on BRU's success rate would have to be close to 90% chance of success and it'll be easy money assuming the general market provides an even playing field over that timespan.

Only kink might be a deep shale test of Backreef.

I have half my portfolio in BRU, I believe in the Laurel with a back up of the Ungani trend amd hope for the other unproved prospects. If I believe in BRU's Laurel then by definition I also believe in OBL's Laurel. It's just a matter of playing the leverage and the drills.

FWIW, 3% down on a bad day doesn't say SFA about a drill still days away from the target zone. I will be investing in Ungani North specifically tomorrow or Monday, I doubt it will fall too hard on failure vs the upside potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $52.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.6¢ $102.6K 1.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 465427 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 107562 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.