NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Substantiated evidence, page-13

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 14 Posts.
    I had several lengthy discussions with the directors in which during the conversation they commented that you had made these claims and on more than one occasion you promised to forward what you had. Despite a number of requests they said you never sent anything.
    They were more than happy to review what you had and yet you failed to forward this information.
    Why , you had the attention of the directors, they said they became frustrated with you as you would rant and rave , promise to provide information, then you would go dark . More the fool you , you had their attention and as part of numerous reviews they were following one included the failure of previous directors.some of which you have covered in your posts. Golden opportunity lost as a large policy may have been claimed on.
    not sure of the statute of time on these matters but they were keen to review what you had.Maybe it was more smoke and mirrors on your part but don’t blame the last directors, they also were shareholders and have lost
    You seem to bag everyone even those who devoted a lot of their time for the benefit of all us shareholders. It might be time to take a long look in the mirror as that’s where part of the problems might be . I n the future if you promise to do something then commit and do it or your no better than those you speak of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.