TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

subtle clues

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Comparing the announcements of 23/11 and 25/11, I note a subtle difference in wording.

23/11...``SOME breccias contain a variety of clast types, with evidence of more complex brecciation. VARIABLE AMOUNTS of sericite and silica (quartz) alteration also occur THROUGHOUT.``

25/11...``A variety of clast types, and evidence of repeated brecciation is evident, and sericite and silica(quartz) alteration OCCUR THROUGHOUT.``........

the words SOME and VARIABLE are missing from 25/11!!!

To me,the wording regarding the breccias is STRONGER on 25/11. That is STRONGER AS WE GO DEEPER DOWN .

However, it is negated by the reference to the volcanic rocks similar to the upper, unmineralised parts of OD....again I take this as a positive as the photo of it is at 670m, indicating that the main area of interest will be below this level. Tie this to the stronger wording about the intensity of alteration from 23/11 to 25/11.

The other negative reference in the 25/11 announcement was that this hole has clearly not tested the densest, and most hematite-rich parts of the feature..... The AMT line chart shows they are in the right spot and the central more dense area might be a barren central core...so I am not sure what they are getting at here....trying to keep a lid on things??
    Or hinting it is a dud?

25/11 also made no further reference to visible mineralisation.....but we know that mineralisation WAS CONTINUING at 710m

I`ve looked at X-sections of OD (and PH)..
    MS1 has intersected at least 225m of hematite-rich breccias similar in style to those at OD (the ones which host the ore-body). To be significant there has to be BORNITE somewhere under 710m with a deeper zone of CHALCOPYRITE. Interesting that Goldbars has a photo of Bornite/chalcopyrite rocks in his messages.

The cores from 710m to 900m will tell the story.

The capital raising finishes on 21/12/04. I have money and I wouldn`t throw more than speculative money into this unless I knew more. Still can`t work out who would invest large amounts in Tas at 22c without knowing the assay results or knowing there is bornite under 710m. The Solomon`s must be telling these investors more than the rest of us know to get them involved...So Mick Ryan if you read this can you post a simple YES or NO reply to this statement of mine??
    If this is not the case then these investors with close ties to Tas will do their money and probably not look at Tas again in the future. Would the Solomon`s risk doing this to Tas`s biggest investor`s?

I THINK THE POSITIVES OUTWEIGH THE NEGATIVES AND THUS HAVE HELD ONTO MY (INITIALLY SMALL AND NOW QUITE LARGE) SPECULATIVE POSITION. MS1 HAS THE POTENTIAL TO SEND TAS/TASO TO THE MOON SO WHY SELL NOW?

I expect an update about completion of drilling at MS1 this week along with assay results from Titan. They need more news to get the capital raising through and to justify ppl investing in this issue without the impression that they did so by gaining inside information.

Will be looking for wording indicating stonger mineralisation below 710m and if the word BORNITE comes up anywhere.....We`re off to the races big time.
    If not, then time to lighten up on Tas/Taso.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.851M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.118K 529.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6600249 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.