BDM 0.00% 19.0¢ burgundy diamond mines limited

Just a few comments here about the obsessive negativity. Point...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Just a few comments here about the obsessive negativity.
    Point #1 A single $480 trade does not make a route.

Point #2- Unjustly criticising the interview performance of Andrew Dimsey when in fact it was taken around the same day that the announcement was made of the talisman takeover, the proactive investors interview was quite informative and candid (not coy and vague as some have suggested), the fact that Andrew took the time to do the interview should be encouraged. Even if the price of oil tanks the price of LNG will still be at a decent margin, comfortably above break even for Pandora. Low oil prices are just as unsustainable as high oil prices in the longer term.

Point #3- It might be counter intuitive to some but at this stage of where the Pandora progress is at it would be good for the share price to stay low until the end of 2015 so that all the options expire and remove any additional shares on the register.

Point #4- I have been around a while and I have seen this tactic played out before where a seller will tentatively place large sell bids at different levels as some of you might have noticed with 8.5c and 12.5c hoping to flush out and spook sellers at a lower price (these are normally placed during trade and removed overnight/weekend), when this fails they place large bids at a lower price only to withdraw them to create the false impression of no confidence, failing all this and it has been done in such situations before, a holder will sell a small parcel to themselves at a much lower price to elicit any panic sellers by creating a false base for the price of the stock.

Point #5- Finally this is a worthy stock to invest in that will take a few years to reach its potential (this is no secret), it requires patience that comes from what experienced value investors such as myself appreciate more than money, 'time'.
    I get the impression that there are some impatient traders out here that want a quick buck and quick solution, my advice is stop obsessing and worrying, turn off your computers and smell the roses. Reintroduce yourselves to the concept of time, that is how the big money is made. I have concluded extensive research on this stock now and it is clearer than before that there is significant value over the longer term, 'some' of the points just to reiterate, tight share register, low issue of stock, experienced and dedicated management team that have shown themselves to be methodical and level headed in the way they are carefully pushing this project forward with all the stakeholders amidst the changing environment of operator ownership (positive), profitability of the Pandora project (it can make money even at lower oil prices than now). First FLNG first half of this year proving the validity and ease of the method.

Remember trading stocks and investing in stocks are two totally different things, to trade you should pursue highly liquid stocks with a wide and large share register. Trade to make a buck, invest to make a fortune, now I am on holidays at the moment in a tropical location in a far away place enjoying my fortune from prior investments, but I am not done yet. My holiday does not conclude for a while so this side commentary is a bonus for all you value investors out there, have a Happy New Year, all of you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $270.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.8¢ 19.0¢ 17.8¢ $201.7K 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 796913 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 224378 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.