BDM 2.86% 18.0¢ burgundy diamond mines limited

Excellent post Basil - I would like to respond to a few points...

1. 2,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Excellent post Basil - I would like to respond to a few points however.

Point@2 - Absolutely agree CMT management should not be criticized for their strategy so far - it's a very difficult environment & it will take a high quality & experienced management to eventually develop Pandora to the point that CMT can sell out their interest for a considerable profit.

CMT also led the Palta JV - great strategy just bad luck that Shell didn't come up with the goods!

However, with Pandora, the idea is to deliver gas to Asia at US$8 per MMBtu & with Feb 2015 Asia spot price at US$9.90 we are heading towards break-even price & likely will get there by mid-2015 as they LNG linked price delay to current oil price kicks in fully.

It's just as well that CMT is still in the early stages for this project as no mid-stream player is going to commit the Capex to any FLNG/FPSO in the current environment IMO - unless there is confidence in a 2019/2020 price of say US$12 -14 MMBtu. And who can predict this with so much supply coming online in the next few years.

Russia suppling China
    Australia to overtake Qatar in exports
    Henry Hub getting cheaper due to North American excess supply
    Add East Africa into the mix

World economic uncertainty & deflation talk isn't exactly conducive to demand either.

Maybe some 'Global Cooling' will do the trick with Japan & Korea freezing over before they get their Nuke power stations back up & running!

Point#3 - I like the way you think - yes lets keep it at 77 million shares. You will get your wish. I am confident I will be able to buy 5 cent CMT shares at the end of this year which is why I won't commit now - just my opinion ofcourse.

Point#5 - Agree, CMT will likely reward in the long term but yes - much patience needed.

Sorry that I'm a bit negative but that's the environment we are in.

Spare a thought for the African oil juniors trying to advance their projects!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $255.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $71.74K 418.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 725000 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 185000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.