ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

millertime79,As per usual a review can only be realistic when...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    millertime79,

As per usual a review can only be realistic when broken into perception and reality.

My perception of the stocks potential has been outlined a number of times on Hotcopper. The technology is disruptive which means it should become the new benchmark or dominant product in the market. It will bring down costs, which opens up the potential for increased margins and flow on royalty rises.

Reality is they need to demonstrate the products demand by signing contracts with major industry participants. Once this is done then the process of assessing the Company's potential upside becomes more transparent as analysts can start measuring revenue streams and appropriate earnings targets.

In saying this though - you only need to look at the industry royalty revenue streams highlighted in the January presentation to get a feel for the scope this company has to the upside if it delivers on its products potential.

If the industry supports the product and it does become the new number 1 in the market thenn i believe anywhere upwards of 10 times is very realistic and very conservative.

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $6.865K 328.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1999959 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 218775 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.