FAR 2.20% 46.5¢ far limited

Success at Samo could mean more than expected, page-43

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Hardly throwing mud DB just asking where all those figures you are getting are coming from where there are all those unknown not included in your workings.
    You are not answering my queries with any meat on the bone.

When you say "at least I have a go at it" I'm not having a go at you for doing that, I'm asking why you leave out these unknowns which its obvious the market does not.

I don't think I say the opposite on the CVN thread as I have never mentioned 2P valuations on that thread only what 2C the company say they might have.
    At Buffalo they need to drill a well to prove up the concept which is no given till its drilled and I have never mentioned once what 2P there would do to the SP of CVN.
    So I have no clue unlike yourself what a 2P classification would do to the SP.

When they drill there though and oil is found then I would expect a lift in SP.
    If after confirming oil is there then a 2P rating IMO would not boost the SP anywhere near your calculations IMO.

I asked you how you get to all those metrics in your calcs on FAR without including the unknowns yet you answer with some goblygook post and accuse me of throwing mud and say show me your numbers.
    Very defensive IMO and then asking why I hold when its 12 cents is taking the haters line of thought.

Keep doing your figures DB without the unknowns if it makes you relaxed and comfortable but don't get upset if I ask you how you work these out and your response is unrelated to my original ask......sheesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.010(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $116.3K 247.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22574 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.