MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

MMX will exceed all the expectations of the analysts and go on...

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    MMX will exceed all the expectations of the analysts and go on to be a financial success for all share holders because it has all the elements that are required for a world class iron ore mine. These are:

1. Quality ore - +60% Fe - better than FMG;

2. Large Ore body - no final report yet but look like jack hills plus weld range is about 800 million tonnes; excellent if so because it will give the mine life 25 years;

3. Transport - with POSCO, TOLL and MITSUBISHI the rail and port will be built within budget and on time.

4. Experienced Management - have mining operations in place and sale contracts for years into future with POSCO taking 10 million tonnes / year.

On this basis mmx is one of the best iron ore mines in the world and at $4.00 is cheap as chips.

Here is my back of envelope calculations of long term profit for mmx:

MMX will sell 25 million tonnes/year at about US$60 / tonne with costs at about US$20/tonne ie profit about US$40/tonne thus:

Long term profit = 25 mill x US$40 = US$1 Billion / year for 25 years.

I sure am glad that mmx management hedged the aussie $. Dividends will be fantastic. Its the best long term investment I have ever had because of huge capital gain and dividend income in a few years.

sp of $4-$10 is cheap as chips.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.