BRN 3.28% 29.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Success is so close

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I have been in this stock from the Aziana days having purchased shares on four separate occasions, the lowest at 4.8c, so that our imminent success will be life changing. I feel our success is so close I can almost taste it.
    I have been in Hot Copper for a number of years on various sites and this one has been by far the best. I must admit that I read all of Fact Finders posts as they have bee so informative and he has been one of the main reasons why I have kept buying. I have recently purchased a small parcel for my daughter so that hopefully she can join in the fun.
    I feel that the next announcement will be regarding the hand held device to detect Covid and possibly cancer. If so this would be a game changer for the world in the fight against Covid and it would send our SP flying. Imagine how many devices would be sold world wide, it would be millions!!!!
    My next item on my wish list would be Samsung, and any agreement with them would be the cherry on the cake. We would be talking multiple dollars IMHO. I know that patience is a virtue, but as I'm 72yo I would love to enjoy the fruits of my investment whilst I still can. There is no doubt in my mind that this year and next will be the time when BRN becomes a household name and there will be a lot of very happy and very rich people on this thread.
    Once again I would like to thank FF, Uiux, Chapman and Tech Laden among several others for their continuing research to help so many on this thread.
    GLTAH

Hookster

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $544.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $2.964M 10.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 411133 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ 7764000
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.