AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

success news of next two efs wells ?

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    SPP is only for $6mn (however whooping 600 m shares again will dilute the a lot of value which personally don’t like).

From my experience most companies who offer SPP the share price remain pressed for some time after the SPP shares get issued. More importantly once we the new 600m shares issued, these new holders will try to get out as quickly as possible. One very small bad or negative news can make the share price vulnerable to go even lower than 0.01 as these people will be very impatient and can come under panic.
    From my experience, after SPP gets closed – company share price has traded lower than the SPP issue price. I don’t want to see this happening with AKK though as big positive news flows are on its way for AKK.

So My question is WILL WE GET THE IP (24) or SUCCESS NEWS for our TWO NEW EFS WELLS that are currently being drilled by Halcon BEFORE SPP GET CLOSED??

Ofcourse, this will a big news and will force me to subscribe to SPP – if we don’t get above two results then I’m teaching my mind to stay out of SPP for a reason.

On a sidenote - If Pierre shale well throw a positive economic IP rates then it will be massive confirmation that somehow AKK will be succuesful in creating Shareholders value.

Btw it’s a bliss as we have some good intelligent posters like commonaussie, SL, Shelcom, gassed and few others. So it would be good to have some inputs from these people??

Thoughts please??

DYOR (my own opinion)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.