AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

success news of next two efs wells ?, page-12

1. 1,304 Posts.
    SL

"As Happy mentioned, the SP suppression now will be anyone who doesn't want the extra exposure to AKK, selling or trying to sell at 1.1c to cover costs. This will continue, but as Happy observed, the SPP was only available for existing holders, and I feel most like myself will add to holdings and support the program...last raising from SHers.

Anyone buying at 1.1c for the first time with all the info now available, is getting the timing just right imo. Well done."

Couldn't have put it better myself, and perfectly mirrors my SPP sentiments.

Some will sell into good news to draw a line under their AKK exposure, either to average out losses or move on. These people would have traded the shite out of the SP anyway, and when the SP heads north, they'll kick themselves, and have to chase the run to get back on board. This lot will be those that simply found themselves SPP qualifiers because they just happened to own the stock on May 9.

The benefit of an SPP is that you're mostly preaching to the converted. Those who have followed the stock and are aware of the company dynamics. These people (the register majority IMO), are more likely to retain for known upside, given the advantage at 1c is the best opportunity I've ever seen with this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.