OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Success or bust..., page-7

1. 899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Haven't posted here for a while but still in the red like every one less since the Pax/Ryg days, read a lot of posts but until the fat lady sings there maybe a glimour of hope, I came across a very interesting clip that if hopefully powers at be read and watch, and for in all things realeased by the company as in the Vital Xsene affiliation, and data centre monitoring, energy monitoring etc, Xped may have a chance if they were serious about heading forward as from experience what has been released from the the technology have vast opportunities, cyber security and block chain IMO is a future issue we have more pressing issue at hand where Xped had or hopefully have, ( as we all know and have been through in other stocks and life silence is deafening which doesn't leave a good tatse in the mouth ) Sorry to bore everyone but this is a very interesting clip by Jeremy Rifkin chapter three is where Xped would fit but it's well worth watching the clip which goes for about an hour and 45 mins! GLTHA I think we will need it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.