LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Success stories - What's your average price?, page-5

1. 3,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2740
    I consider myself very lucky to have jumped onto LKE when I did.....even if it was 4 years early!
    I came across some info on LKE pegging large tracts of land next to the "big boys" in Argentina and it attracted my attention. I did as much research as I could and I believed that this was an opportunity to be on board a "Junior Explorer" that developed through to a Producer and I bought an initial parcel of 300,000 shares at 7c in October 2017. The SP shot up to 29c by January 2018 and I was doing cartwheels! Then Morgan Stanley put out an article stating that Lithium was in oversupply with all of the Spodumene coming from hard rock projects in WA. The Lithium market dropped like a stone soon after. It hurt, but I still had a strong belief in the story and decided that this was a good opportunity to accumulate - so I started buying more. I managed to accumulate a couple of million shares at an average of 7c over the next couple of years.....even buying when we were below 4c as I believed in the path ahead. It was my biggest holding (still is) and I was in the red for 2 years through 2019 and 2020. During this time, we struck up the relationship with Lilac and the rest is history! I'm currently holding over 3M shares as I executed a whole bunch of 35c options and my average buy is still only 8c. I'll decide what I'm going to do with all of those 75c options sometime next year. I thank my lucky stars for the level of conviction I've been able to keep over this time.
    This has been lifechanging for me.....and fantastic for a few friends and family. My 19 year old son jumped on board in May 2020 somewhere just above 3c. He's now got a diversified share portfolio somewhere over $70k......not bad for a 19yo!
    Not to be a smartarse or anything, but I managed to get onto VUL as well - started buying at 29c and now have over 100k shares with an average buy of $1.10. My son got on that one too. He thinks I'm a genius!!
    It just goes to show that lightening can strike twice!
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.