SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Success stories

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Let's share how much we have lost and a bit of the story behind it.

I've come to terms with this being a total whitewash. Id like to share this experience in the hope that others may read this and not make the same mistake.

This was one of my first investments being 26 years old at the time. I thought I'd done all my research and finally found a company that looked like it had a solid game plan. I have put 20k Into this stock from 11c (before the initial 3d launch) right up to the 20c's buying parcels here and there. At that time I had that money spare even though it was a hell of alot of money for me and I'd saved for about 3 years for this investment. I still thought it would be reasonably safe.

I went through some life crisis's after this and had to relocate from the city i called home to the country and am now unemployed and have been for the last year. Through that period I missed the downwards spiral until it was too late to even bother doing anything about. So to see my 20k turn to zero has been a hard hit. Especially seeing what they've done with our money and the lavish lifestyles the management have lived.

I have invested in a few other company's but this was my main investment and as far as I can see every penny stock I've been involved in is the exact same. It's all a farce to fund the higher ups.

I'm not angry or sour I'm just disappointed as this money could have helped me greatly in my current situation. I've learnt my lesson to stay away from the stock market. Which is sad because I enjoyed learning about it and doing research on companies ect.

In this day and age the world is evolving so rapidly everyone is greedy and everyone is trying to make a dollar. Unfortunately for us we got caught up in the hype.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.