AEV 20.0% 0.4¢ avenira limited

Bring back the days when we see sp movements in the ballpark we...

1. 27,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3163
    Bring back the days when we see sp movements in the ballpark we entered at.

I've been buying as opportunity allows, although my order still sits unfilled in the low 1.20's.

But, i'm happy to leave it there, and die of natural causes, was really just for the suicidal, and i had already supported at tad higher.

You really have to be happy with the volume you have for the long term, while weakness exists, look for other opportunities.

Well done to all those who held their nerve.

Short term thinking will gradually weed out the weak.
    And the registry grow stronger with those who can vision 2 years from here.

Nothing wrong with trading a small percentage into high runs, all stocks retrace, so what lies ahead is a question of how much selling from flaming portfolios, and how far it will run.

Should see some renewed interest from the brisbane presentation, and this new zone, will remind all that MAK is very keen on early start up. So, to those punters looking at BBYs 2014 ramp to full production, may be thinking again.

My tip is the market will remain short sighted, and we will see a run, that may test the 2 somethings, before those who originally paid those prices, and spooked by the last sell off, will take the new money and run, seeing a pull back to 1.70-1.80.

Keeping in mind for these punters, it's 30-40% stuff, not 300-400% for some.

After that, IMO, the support will be stronger, and a few months down the track, see new highs.

ie, i dont think this is the next big run, but will allow a blow off, of weaker hands, and renewed interest.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $15 3.701K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6807834 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8690207 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.