CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

successful introduction of ucg syngas to power, page-7

1. 3,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    I don't think people realised we still had to comply to the DERM for further approvals to got from test site to production. This is obviously a risk that many would see as a deal breaker for CNX. It would be good to understand what it is we have to do to get through the next raft of conditions and the timeline for that.

Needless to say that the key for CNX is to prove their IP which they are getting closer to each day. Each milestone derisks the investment you've made and increases the potential for this technology. THe next month will be a telling one and if I have any spare cash I'll be backing this one all the way!!

When you feel there is no good reason for an sp to drop, especially a positive one it does make you worry, but if you know the company, its assets, cash, strategy, commitment to shareholders and a sound IP based on CSIRO scientific minds and Incitec Pivot investment....and all those things are still the same as before....BUY, BUY, BUY

Will be calling tomorrow to understand their progress and the DERM requirements, will suggest they publish if they can.

Jazza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.