SHE 0.00% 0.8¢ stonehorse energy limited

Hey Sharks, nothing wrong with a little healthy scepticism, but...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey Sharks, nothing wrong with a little healthy scepticism, but since Protean is not in production, it's in a development phase, there no production numbers to evaluate at this time - requires a leap of faith as you say.

The data you are after is either :
    1. not known/confirmed (yet), 2. only a projection/target, and/or 3. commercially sensitive, so cant at this stage form a part of any company announcement. But in my opinion, since the technology is relatively simple to manufacture and presumably to confirm performance, it wont be long and we'll know a lot more.

You say you have invested significantly in O & G companies, and they (excluding explorers of course) have all the data you need for your kind of analysis, but have a look at the charts on STO, WPL and OSH to name a few. Very hard to see an opportunity there in this market, so more going on than just data.

End of the day it comes down to your individual risk profile for investing.
    SHE may be an opportunity now for some, not right now for others.

Once that sort of data is forthcoming and the tech proven, IMO I don't think you'll be able to buy shares < 4c.

Keep posting please, you're not trolling, just adding to the diversity of opinion here and it's welcome.
    Cheers BC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.475M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6013310 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2043478 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.