IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

successful product will prevail, page-2

1. 1,616 Posts.
    Whilst your enthusiasm is great Trevor1, I find it funny that you have given a sp target yet this is your first biomed stock.
    Let alone the heading! I'm guessing you don't come from a biotech background? Is that fair to assume...?

I guess you're another person that's bought in late after reading about it in the magazines?

Welcome aboard either way, Prima is a great company and has a decent chance of going all the way so you've made a good decision. Risk vs Reward is fantastic as you have probably been made aware.

Whilst CVac seems to have a great backing and is more likely than some biotech treatments to pass trials there are no guarantees that it will work let alone be significant enough in trials to pass.

Also remember that they are not the only company seeking a treatment or cure. There is competition out there.
    Could name a few others but don't want to get done for cross promoting.

Keep in mind that the world of biotech is mostly all or nothing. It is alot different to other stocks you may have invested in.

This is the reality of biotech and Prima...however I do like you subject heading and hope you're correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.