SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Successful SOGTL Listing

1. 173 Posts.
    SOGTL listing was over-subscribed and went more successful than expected. Listing in DES Exchange is a smart move, indeed an excellent decision that will bear fruit in future. Interest in EARS region is heating up and Majors are entering into JV with Junior explorers and expect more transactions in near future. Market is a crazy place and expect SP appreciation once we have more news from 12B seismic and start of seismic in Pangani and K-K.

We have 3 drills in 2015, one each in 12B, K-K and Pangani and commercial Oil find in one of the drills could send our SP in dollars and future of the company looks good. Management team is Proven, Excellent track-record, Experienced and Trustworthy which is the main reason for me to stay onboard though SP is stagnant. Sooner than later, Swala will be a Market darling again as Fundamental remains strong and we have a vast foothold in EARS which is a rarity for a Junior explorer. I believe Swala will have a bright future considering only their current assets and if we get positive news in Eyasi and Block 31 that would be icing on the cake. Swala are not a one hit wonder and de-risking geographically by expanding from Tanzania and Kenya to Zambia. Business strategy of Swala is great and with quality assets, good Management, Technically and Financially superior Partners, we have a Company waiting to evolve in EARS. Patience and Hope is good as long as there are Facts to support it. Good luck to all and hope Luck is kind to us when we need it most (drill time), DYOR.!

For those interested to follow SOGTL price,

http://dse.co.tz/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.