TLS 0.28% $3.61 telstra group limited

Successful stock picking in a low rate environment, page-9

1. 9,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    some good points ,govr,for me future value is going to b in those co's with assets in whatever form that all this qe money see future value in ,again future value in its various forms ie imo tls's leading mobile network and tls's leading asian seacable network with massive growing data demand,understanding tls is still a sml fish regarding asian NAS but hopefully that is an advantage.
    I have trimmed tls and other stocks because globally i'm finding it spooky,what have the few global banks been doing with all this qe money ?,its not showing up in inflation thru consumer demand,maybe some have been gambling on derivative plays?.In other words which 'to big to fail ' bank will be the first to report a massive bad derivative play not to mention who will be the beneficeries of that bad derivative (qe) position.
    Interest rate increase yellon hmm,coka cola just sold $4.5 billion euro bonds 2.5 to '20 years' thats 20 years at 1.5%,the US last i heard 2% plus 10 year bonds,so someone is getting it seriously wrong and where not talking peanuts,so imo buying those assets whether in csl ip form,tls connectivity network etc its going to b those assets that will attract this qe at some stage,as far as tls goes probably as data grows to a point where tls even optus and vodafone can start to take full advantage of their network ownership ie charging free loaders that 'want' to access mobile,let them access nbn and pay for mobile in the future.lol or let nbn charge them to,eg some extremely brilliant thinking by australia post govt monopoly (no wonder the oz post earns $10m just put up prices and u make a $36m profit compared to a $255m los last year,get rid of the ceo and oz post could make $46m profit hmm.
    My point is not to screw people that can't afford such services its more the point mobile networks will get to a stage where they can take full profitable advantage of their networks and make free loaders pay.So far the google/tls balloons don't seem to be to successful as some posters suggested they will compete with mobile spectrum

at least imo and glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.61
Change
-0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.63 $3.60 $22.37M 6.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 331030 $3.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.62 407772 95
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.