CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

Succoth Size, page-6

1. 18,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Like I said Oz, I had a read of HCH's Productors and PNA's Frieda River, and then went out and bought more CZI.

Re BHP selling the project, I put it down to the obvious reason of the project not meeting their criteria of a global tier 1 project. However, the fact that it was / is a very large company under pressure, a slash and burn can take hold, where anything less than core projects, core maintenance and key people get shed in order to maintain the bottom line. Heck, with BHP, they've identified their entire Nickel division for sale, as it's considered non core, and look how the mining service companies have struggled as the miners have put put away their check books. Even mining service companies that are in the replacement of wear products, such as Austin Engineering, Bradken, and more indirectly, Bisalloy, have suffered immensely.to my way of thinking, when mining companies are slashing maintenance expenditure, you know that the slash mentality has really taken hold. With this sort of thinking going on, some remote West Musgrave tenements would be a prime candidate for a 'just get rid of it' decision. Now, I've probably grossly oversimplified this quite a lot, but I doubt very much if Cassini would have ever picked these projects up, let alone on such great terms, if a 'the sky is falling' mentality hadn't taken hold a the highest levels in BHP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.