FAR 1.03% 49.0¢ far limited

sucess at sgr schwing 1 dollar well

1. 9,188 Posts.
    Guys, it looks like a very interesting announcement was released yesterday by AMU.

AMU remember, are a US joint venture partner.

Spotty picked this up in an earlier post, and then i did some research, checked amu and then checked a few other forums.

This was found on ASF:

"""Well I just had a good phone call from the broker,

It turns out that some results were recieved for the SGT well but haven't been anounced by FAR yet,

They were announced by FAR's JV partner AMU (see the ann at 10am or something)

Apparantly there have been gas shows while drilling at around the 12,000 foot deep level,

While this is still preliminary what it does do in my opinion is upgrade the prospectivity of the deeper (more important to FAR) target as this holds a potential $1+ value to FAR

The shallow target only holds a few cents of value to both FAR and AMU and thus didn't have much of an impact on AMU, however as I said it makes the deeper target look alot more plausible which will be company maker for FAR,

I'm unsure why FAR has not released the results yet , I'm going to try and call them

Below is an extract from AMU's ann today, note the South Gross Tete target (SGT) is being targeted by the Schwing well"""""

Thanks spotty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $13.87K 28.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24580 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 16934 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.