Such idyllic location but not so for ideal living

1. 8,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 835
    A seemingly beautiful spot in the middle of the Pacific ocean but would anyone want to live anywhere near there?? Knowledge of The 'Dome' may deter anyone from doing so:

A poignant comment - one of many:

I am one of the men who built this dome. It was my work that was used by others to decide what we incased in the dome or what we would just dump into the lagoon. The Atomic Cleanup was NOT a military operation, it was a humanitarian operation. I worked for the Department of Energy, the reason the cleanup failed and can't be redone is because like ALL atomic cleanups it was an impossible task. Most of the men who worked side by side with me have died of radiological illness. Please take a moment to think about the sacrifice of health and life of those of us that have paid such a high price.

There are leaking issues from within and consequences are beyond words. Thank the governments responsible. Thank the governments responsible also for the nuclear arsenal that is around the world in various countries - it is for our safety after all or so they say.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.