MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

such promise, page-3

1. 294 Posts.
    Respectfully, I think you need to view these last couple of years with a little more perspective.

I am also upset at the timing and nature of this pending capital raising, however the companies limitations over particularly the last 12 months have been driven by a lacklustre and gun shy government who prevented them from conducting any drilling operations whatsoever. The company also had no ability to sign any GSA’s due to the uncertainty of their production licence and they also could not complete any seismic data collection due to unseasonably wet weather preventing them from moving around any equipment.

Like I said, I am disappointed at this heavily discounted raising too. However, the major barrier to commencement of operations has just been removed and the company will now have the cash to conduct those operations. We also have one major shareholder and potential customer reaffirming their involvement today.

Vent about the discount, but let’s hold our cries until we see how management perform under optimal conditions… which they are about to find themselves in.

Optimal conditions.. sounds pretty good to me.

With newfound perspective,

WTE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.988M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 13713050 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1106679 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.