SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Most on this forum right now are sitting on quite big papers...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Most on this forum right now are sitting on quite big papers losses yes?

Two things we can do from here and hoping TB gets a chance to read some of the valued posts from not just the believers (like myself) but also the non believers as it would be ignorant of all of us to completely shut the out.

Two things to me stand out about this comapny

Positive: TB and the team are a land aquatision guru's
    Negative: TB and the team can't drill for shit!!!!

As most i believe, like me are stuck on big paper losses, moaning on a daily basis about the short term next day results like SOA etc seems to be a complete waste of time. As these results alone what ever they may be will still not push the SP to where i need to be to get out, even if i wanted to.

I believe we should be discussing the long to very long term prospects of the company, lets discuss the good and the bad of the LONG TERM prospects, as shoet term gains for this litte baby for exisitng holders is not going to happen.

so let me ask this, Knowing we are stuck what would be your advice to TB?

Me personally TB's team are good at sourcing good land opportunities, but as we have just seen re the ann a few days ago even this will not push the SP up. In saying this i am happy with what they did becuase it will provide me with a better chance than waht i had yesterday to get some money back.

As for our current land holdings, for me it's lets bite the bullet and find the most switched on cashed up drill crews/oil companies and start drilling. I really coudlnt give a toss about giving away 50% of each drill, as i would rather have 50% of 5000 BOPD that 100% of 300BOPD

Dilution is not an issue here as we know it happens and will always happen and there is not a thing we can do about that.

For me, it's lets bring in a crew that can chase the oil on our existing land holdings and give them 1/2 for it, and let TB get out there and keep buying up land or JV'ing with other land holders and tip in for some of the drill costs

we need to get the cash flow up and i am happy to wait for this as to be honest i have no choice.

Reason i wrote this is i my personal opinion, discussing the next few weeks for most of us here is pointless, we need to be talking about what we need to make happen in the next 12 months for any of us to have a chance to get back to where we need to be

thank you and good night!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.