RBM redbank mines limited

Hi AllI have not been on the site for some time and I have read...

1. 43 Posts.
    Hi All
    I have not been on the site for some time and I have read all ofyour comments with some interest. The JORC code is a conservative estimate document and when it is applied to the pipes which the company has found it results in a small increase in the resource.

I have heard that the company may return to Punchbowl and do more drilling to increase the size of the resource. I have been a long term shareholder in this company and I have noted that it has been unreasonably treated by the market.

I have previously stated that I think the main resource is yet to be found. In simple terms something forced up the pipes and one day a deep hole will be sunk and the main resource found. So that we can be are clear a deep hole is something like 1200 metres. It needs to be sunk down one of the pipes.

If you want a big gain short term this is not the stock for you best you look at things that have had a high turnover in the last few days like IMI.

It is my view. If you are prepared to wait 3-6 months this stock will do all right. Longer term with some deep drill holes well who knows. The time has come to hang in their for the small investor I note the interest of the large players in the recent annoncement.

I think the stock has only one direction on the available information which is up.

Kevin
    Please send me any emails at [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.