ALA 3.13% 15.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

I think we may learn a bit about SC support by watching this...

1. 640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    I think we may learn a bit about SC support by watching this thread. Usually CBD and others get up and support SC to the point of real fire and brimstone. Will they do that this time?

I do agree with CBD that results and effort are not the same thing and you can have one without the other, but, I disagree with CBD's assumption (and I'm guessing that he assumes) that hard work is justification for non-performance. It's not. I now many execs who keep their orgs excessively busy, but there is no focus and a gappy business plan. Those orgs continue to underperform or fail until the exec changes. It is a very painful change. I watched an org who has enormous potential (technology) do great with the R&D but fail to perform on market presence. The CEO put in enormous personal capital. He stepped aside to let the right expertise come in. The org still hasn't performed, but there is now no obstacle to performance. The new CEO is all about sales and marketing and the prev CEO stepped into a fully technical role. Now we have balance. I look forward with great confidence. Something that is missing here.

It is my personal opinion that planning has appeared to have been reactionary and very short term. I am yet to see evidence of a long-term plan that builds value until very recently. We are paying for that apparent lack of foresight. I do like the new business plan and the platform. But almost immediately we see them getting distracted with SC's fav... cancer treatment. Coincidence? That is where the last org where he was involved tripped majorly.

Here, and with the new platform, it may be a 'thing' in the way-way-way-off future but ffs we haven't even secured proof the platform works and while we chase a new shiny toy, we are still not delivering on the basics. Where are the reports about bunnies and clinical trials and, and, and... we don't appear to even be able to close our own loops, let alone business deals. And yes, I'm not surprised people report that SC is very defensive atm, BP happened on his watch and we haven't been able to sell Artie on his watch because we failed to realise you won't sell for any kind of useful price an unregistered (and therefore unrecognised by WHO) product. It's like trying to sell a block for the same price it would go with the high rise already built and furnished. Dreamin'

Sure, defensive is probably an understatement. I hope he can process stress constructively, because that person now controls the two most important jobs in our company. This continues to alarm me. Research shows that some people at this juncture work to cta and this may not be in the best interest of sh.

We wait... but I suspect we won't have too much longer (thankfully?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.