ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

All LT holders have been let down continually, not only with...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    All LT holders have been let down continually, not only with continual missed guidances but management continually being wrong about so many things inside the business. I agree we should wait but the announcement from Sud doesn’t give me much hope to a deal being fully completed.

“For the purposes of ASX Listing Rule 17.1, and in support of its request, the Company advises that:

1. the trading halt is requested pending an announcement by the Company in relation to an update on the Company’s licence agreement negotiations;” -update-

Also our own CBD - Clyde. Doesn’t sound like his good old positive self. Maybe he doesn’t want to get his hopes up to be disappointed again.

I hope it’s a deal because if it’s not then it just looks like a desperate attempt from SC to get anything out before the AGM to help himself and not the company.

Confirming guidance 2 weeks before the end of last quarter and still no deals....

But we may all be surprised and SC has landed a deal. Still have that audience SC, show us you can deliver!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.