ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

With the next edition of this "ship of fools" document to be...

1. 2,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    With the next edition of this "ship of fools" document to be published next week I'm posting the previous few to get some perspective. Yep I'm bored and it's blowing a NW wind at about 9 m/s  here in the desert. Still no rain but thanks for asking.

Some rum for the sailors.

• Kamala is Mike Stewart's company
    • Scintilla Investments invests in microcaps in the O&G, Mining and biotech space. Maybe they stumped up the  "placement" monies?
    • Zerrin Investments also play with specs they're are/were #19 shareholder in Biotron. (I hope they sold some recently when the CEO claimed that BIT225 cleaved HIV virus from macrophage cells and the SP 15 bagged in a week. It hasn't done much since then 'cept collapse by half). They also are #2 SH in Trek Metals and #19 in Caprice Resources. Trek looks OK actually a small prospector in the vicinity of Century Zinc. Maybe they stumped up the 'placement monies"
    • Not much around the Thomas McGellin dude except in the early 2000's he seems to have a director of Webspy which was an IOT company that tracked clicks or something.
    • Bamber and Chelsea Investments are registered in the trendy Perth suburb of Subiaco and Onicas Investment is registered on SUD's turf Ossie Park. All are long term holders.
    • Banlan is registered in QLD and has also been around awhile
    • Mr James Bradley Richardson is MD of RM Corporate Finance and Tedea Pty Ltd is the trustee of the family Super Fund.
    If the wind doesn't stop blowing by next week at least the T20 will be worth a read.

T20 a (2).jpg T20b (2).jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.