ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Pogues and Bucky, sorry to let you down but I didn’t get all...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Pogues and Bucky, sorry to let you down but I didn’t get all questions answered and I didn’t actually even talk much about zolpi because it’s still a few years away and this company has either turned the corner and will make deals or we are all screwed in the sense of our shares will be so diluted by the time this thing goes to fly it won’t matter.

So...

Was I impressed by suda HQ, SC and the team. At first no, actually thought wtf have I got myself into. (Lab was good but small) I’m unsure what I actually expected but it really put things into perspective that we are a small company, running on not much but yet have managed to deal, do deals with top Pharma‘s and do deals way way out of our league. (Yes Bucky half a mil upfront isnt great but if your in suda because you love the potential of the products then 100mil potential in the backend has to be believable or why be here?)

Did Steve sell me on what the company is doing and his role at suda... No. He gave me the facts, explanations on things, explained the future, why certain things failed and what is still in motion. After everything I was even more lost... thought wtf have I just done with all my money- I guess I wanted to leave with that warm fuzzy feeling after all that has happened of late. Not that suda doesn’t have great potential But Steve doesn’t and has never sold me on the story, just shoots out what’s going on and in that the future is unclear, there are many questions that Steve doesn’t know the answer to yet (science will hopefully prove it) but he didn’t at all try over play anything and was straight to the point.

I now see why CBD is always positive.....Mike... if I hadn’t talked to Mike my view would be extremely different and unfortunately if you couldn’t attend the AGM you wouldn’t have got the chance. He gave me the back ground on SC, his past in suda, what he has done for the company without anybody seeing it, what he continues to do and what he has given up. You can’t see it from announcements, past guidances or anything the company puts out. As I said we are a tiny spec dealing with the big end of town, if every little thing isn’t in order the other company walks. You have one chance and it’s clear we want the big end of town.

Did he sell me, kind of but without meaning to. His passion and belief did that. He gave me nothing new but put the dots together. Does Steve maybe need to work on the way he talks to shareholders...? Maybe but then again like the presentation I’d rather all his time and effort go into getting the company to the next stage, which is coming if things fall into place.

Is SC the man for the job, to take it to the big time and keep it there for 5 -10 years and beyond.... Ummm so hard to know and it’s not my place but probably not.

Is he the man suda need right now to get it there. To run this company on little cash, give everything to the company and get it to the point of that next man coming in. Yes. (Not that Steve should ever leave the company)

We are small, we need the hustle and if Mike is a honest man and his word is true then SC is the man for it. And I also hope Mikes word “I will see this thing till the end and want a positive outcome for all” is true then we still have a lot of life. I met him once but I’d say from his passion and continual support it’s true.

Yes Bucky don’t hate me, I see exactly what you are saying- you are slightly negative/extremely critical as you should be because we have had a terribly result so far and it’s been under SC watch.

We have all heard CBD calls - wait till this date or next (and I agreed with him) and honestly things just havn’t fallen our way for a lot of it. And because of this a lot of the positive holders have turned to be slightly negative as of late. (including myself)

It’s not all great, we arnt guaranteed success and it’s why we are at .007

We are building and iv drawn two lines in the sand. One behind us, where the raising and BP issue was solved. It’s done we are where we are.

And the other line-

If this company hasn’t got results by around September as in

-Andrew hasn’t made some big moves to landing something bigger

-Artimist isn’t sold

-David hasn’t been able to close 5 -7 deals including the next 2.

005 isn’t anywhere to be seen

I really can’t see this going anywhere good because as I said at the top, if we can’t make the next few years (3-4) with our next year being our company bursting onto the scene then our shares will slowly become worthless We will probably make royalties just heavily diluted and if it comes to that then realistically the products aren’t interesting or good enough for Pharm’s to buy into to.

Suda can be huge, but we still need a few things to go our way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.