AAR 4.55% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

sudden interest, page-29

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    betrade,

Your guess is as good as mine on this one mate.

The feasibility study is not out as yet, and I am sure that if it was any good, AP would have made sure that it was relased. But again, it is only a guess and I have no proofs in saying what I said.

The only thing that I can suggest, is that we will wait till the quarterly will be released, and it shouldn't be long now. Something may be buried somewhere in there as it was usual in the past. Here is hoping. Unless of course there will be more copy and paste matter.

All I know is, that the cash must be running out in the near future, and that they will have to do something soon. Either they will try to get the sp up a little, or they will just do another sophisticated investors CR leaving the shareholders out to dry as it was previoulsy done. I am not happy with the second case scenario though. Because, if it does, shares will have to be isued at a discount, and diluitng us a little more.

It shouldn't be long now before the quarterly.

I think that the definition of "a dog" you have allocated to AAR, may be the correct way of defining it, for now.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.