AAR 0.00% 8.4¢ astral resources nl

sudden interest, page-37

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I hope that I am wrong. But, I can't see the feasibility study being excellent and support/proving that it is economic to go ahead with mining, and being hidden somewhere in the upcoming quarterly.

As I said before, if this was to be the case, (and anything is possible with AAR), and intentionally withold information from the market while the sp has been constantly played with Pumps and Dumps from the big end of town, while the suffering long term investors are copping it no ends, IMHO, it is time to send the Paramedics there to AAR with some straight jackets.

Apathy is what got us here in the first place, and apathy will continue to keep us here.
    The change in the Chairmanship may mean something. But we have replaced him with someone from the same mob and the same school, that previoulsy agreed all along with what they were doing.

I have held GGY (now CTM) since Adam was a boy as well, and it was the same story year in and year out. Finally, like the blessing of the Lord, someone made the decision to change the Leadership altogether with someone totally new.
    The result, would you believe it, the company never looked back and the sp has jumped up 4 or 5 fold to what it was prior to the changing of the guards, and is continuing climbing.

And the moral of the story.... Anyone can have their say now.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $73.01K 893.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6325 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 175992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.