AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

""(I know exactly where I would like you to buzz one or two of...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(I know exactly where I would like you to buzz one or two of them in there)""

Betrade,

If I was to use it on them, I can tell you that you would be able to hear the moans and the groans form anywhere in Australia you may live.

Hehehehehe.

As you wrote, it gets to me just as much as you, as to why they are acting in that way. I believe that they have been there for far too long, have possibly grown to be complacent, and, like some of the investors, have possibly lost the interest and the drive to get this thing over the line.

Seen that you mentioned about Directors holdings, I will let you in a little secret now. I myself was holding around the seven figures amount of shares myself, but I sold out, and kept close to 1/2million shares, just in case that something would ocme out, and just for keeping an eye on this forum. (Is it foolish of me.??) Possibly.

After all, it appears now that another promise and deadline in regard to the feasibility study, has been broken. AGAIN...!!!!!

And yet, as Reichman said, the Directors of AAR are regularly following the HC threads. Seen that they don't take any notice of what we are saying/writing, as to why they are doing so, and what for, is the main question.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.