PDN 1.71% $13.24 paladin energy ltd

sudden sell down, page-3

1. 5,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I know it's selling, but it seems to be both straight-out selling PLUS shorting. And whoever is doing it is using the bots to achieve it. So those who are shorting it are making it into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I agree with you about some director buying being a good thing - it's been a VERY long time since that happened. Also, it's been a long time since any good news at all.

A very slight uptick in the U308 spot price this last week (about 10c up) but other than that, the implending restarts of the Japanese nuclear plants, plus the winding down of the "Megatons to Megawatts" program should all be favouring a rebound in U stocks. Especially ones that are producing, albeit at not much profit.

But the thing that concerns me is the SUDDEN change in direction - almost like somebody threw a switch about midday today. That just HAS to be coordinated action - either by multiple brokers/funds/instos, or by algorithms responding to each other.

Same thing has happened to several stocks - look at SIR for example.

Top end of town working to one set of rules, designed to fleece the rest of us small fry who have to work to another set of rules...!

And no, I'm not being a conspiracy theorist here - it happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.24
Change
-0.230(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $3.951B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.66 $13.70 $13.24 $115.9M 8.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 60263 $13.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.29 42663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.