ATH 11.1% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Sudden spike ! Up, up with high vol in NY, page-15

1. 2,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 969
    Cassava Science (SAVA) went up yesterday 58% and now premarket 42% more, huge vol. The news was that their drug had in an open-label study some positive effect in AD population. IMO not a great effect, but the reaction was huge, better to read their result, I was not convinced.
    With Alterity, it can be anything, but I am waiting for a deal with PBT2. It can be a single deal covering everything ( every country, every antibiotic drug, human, animal, etc usage) but it could be also several deals covering separate areas of the possibilities. It is clear that Alterity will not go to the antibiotic business or marketing business because that would take too much investment before any results will be done. So if there is something happening with big pharma and rumors are leaking, it could be something else than pump and dump. But there is now also the Robinhood thing happening and I think Cassava-reaction has something to do with that. They have been earlier also with ATHE, so you never know. I have not seen anything to support that a deal with PBT2 would be happening but I am waiting for that to happen this spring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $14.25K 2.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 81346070 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 19609447 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.