KRM 7.14% 4.5¢ kingsrose mining limited

suddenly some movement, page-4

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203

Don't worry. I think there're a few good reasons to accumulate some more. 

1. Indonesian Rupiah is the worse currency as the country economy is in devastating mode due to recent tsunami in Palu and slowing export demand for low grade laterite nickel ores in exchange for battery grade nickels. 

Cheap currency will improve operation costs. 

2. I hope the government will take control on some of gold/silver miners as I think the government's inefficient to prop up the Rupiah by intervene the forex exchange. 

When one currency becomes worthless then people will acquire gold as storage of wealh. It happened to other poor countries. 

When the country's gold demand picking up then the company could ramp up more produtions based on its open pit expansion. 

Higher outputs plus highest margin and a potential M&A will set this stock in a spot light. 

Apart from that It's a good choice to hold a gold stock in case of a crisis. 

How did Yellen rise its first rate hike when she took office. She did take global growth into account, especially China. 

Now is different as the US is at its peak and the Fed must rise rate to stop it from reaching to a tipping point, a hyperinflation. 

Gold will surge in hyperinflation 

It's also getting expensive to get finance from the US compare to Japan as the value of JPY is very good and the rate is much cheap than the US. 

If demand for USD is getting low in exchange for the JPY Then USD liquidity will be less appeal to other countries hence a weaker USD. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $33.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $60.82K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 152253 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.