ALA 0.00% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

We go in continual circles which would all be solved if SC stuck...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96

We go in continual circles which would all be solved if SC stuck to his word!!!! We only ever get announcements when his job is on the line... right before an agm we get a flurry and right before a CR -which yes in order for him to keep his job he must get us to pay his ridiculous wage for his under achieving. He does everything on his terms, gives no care to holders.

For me this 4c will tell all. No positive poster can think Steve can achieve anything if we don’t have at least a $400,000 contribution from strides. Blatant lies if that is not the minimum. It’s been months since we landed that deal.... all deals have been amounting to nothing. He has run this company for long enough with zero results and if we don’t start seeing something us as shareholders should at least be rocking the boat and not just venting on HC. And my god I see a lot of holders bitching but not willing to do anything. Time to act guys or all our money is gone.

My biggest worry about getting rid of Steve was a replacement. BUT we now have hopper. He would know somebody for sure!! We also have MONEY. If we do not make a move soon Steve will once again spend it all. If he had quadruple the shares he has he would be a lot more worried about the share price which brings me to Phillips. Does anyone honestly think we are close to a big announcement when one of our men behind the scenes doesn’t have any shares... he doesn’t make great money and the world is run by money. If we were close he would have had the chance to buy when hopper tipped in his change from having breakfast. (Hopper has just come on board and although it would have been better for him to purchase nothing than his chump change he put in, he hasn’t been here long....and again... we ain’t close to anything so why risk it)

Enough small holders coming together can make a huge difference.... show the SUDA board that shareholders have no confidence in Steve. Let’s be honest he has lost all credibility and on that alone any smaller deal we do will have a minimal reaction because there is never an end result.

And yes Steve or at least people close to Steve do read HC so if enough people get around a post about an EGM he will either listen and get off his ass and make an effort to keep us all informed or we can all just rock the boat and maybe hopper has someone in mind already! If only!

Announcement next week on anagrelide is my guess but it won’t make up for

-a poor 4c with no substantial strides payments (remember he said $150,000 per month)

-Artimist failing and costing more money yet again

-Anagrelide update overdue by WEEKS

It’s funny if you actually go and read MOST of the things Steve has written and said in the old announcements and interviews, he has actually got everything wrong...

BP issue

003 results landing

Not needing continual CR

Timing of all deals. YEARS over due

Upfronts of deals

Remember at one stage we were talking to over 60 companies - something like 20 term sheets. All over 2/3 years ago. He can’t close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $152.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $161.1K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16330 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 67603 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.