ALA 1.61% 15.3¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Sudoc, page-6

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Surely you are taking the piss wasa? Why is it overdue??

(Lifted direct from Carter, I am not paraphrasing):

13 May - Product Development Market Update

Anagrelide (SUD018)SUDA will provide a detailed update on the anagrelide project to the market in the next few weeks (refer to announcement of 21 February 2019 for background information).

18 March - ArTiMist Regulatory Update

SUDA’s regulatory advisors have explained that whilst the resolution has been received, it does not form part of the TGA’s milestones for the evaluation of prescription medicines, and we will still need to wait for the official Delegate’s letter before we can assess the decision in detail and determine the next steps. The letter is expected in mid-May.Upon receipt of the Delegate’s letter, SUDA, in consultation with our advisors, will review the reasons for the decision and will determine the appropriate actions to be taken. SUDA has been informed that there is a process that will allow SUDA to appeal the decision.

13 May - Product Development Market Update

* ArTiMist (SUD006)SUDA will release a more detailed update on ArTiMist once we have received and taken advice on the final Delegates’ letter. This letter is expected this month.

So on ArTiMist we are at least two months past receipt of the final delegates letter and are still left in the dark on exactly why TGA rejected and what steps (if any) the company is going to take to potentially remedy the situation.

On Anagrelide an update was due start of June, we are mid July now. GUESS WHAT WE GOT INSTEAD??...A REQUEST TO TIP IN MORE CASH and 30% DILUTION TO OUR EXISTING SHAREHOLDING. So plenty of communication when they put their hand out for cash, and a big fat donut afterward when it’s been banked!!

There are many other examples I could give but to be honest I can’t be stuffed - I’m sick of asking Carter and the company and getting nothing back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.