CAZ 4.76% 2.0¢ cazaly resources limited

sue12

1. 16 Posts.
    Good morning all. I said I would not post here again, how ever both my wife, and my self have become addicted to this post. It is like being at the races, even when you don't bet on a horse, you still watch to see who wins. Yesterday we decided to try to find out about what the WA Stock Brokers had to say about CAZ/RIO. We found in the Yellow Pages under Stock/Share Brokers some 39 listed. We then called 10 of them, 5 who had a large add and 5 with the normal add. this gives us a survey of just over 25% of the WA Brokers OK. We told each one the same story that we would like to invest $21,500 in Shares, we know nothing about the share market, but have been told that CAZ was a very good stock to invest in. Only one of the 10 said they would recommend it, but only because it was the highest risk one on the market, there for the rewards if it comes in will be high. All of the other Brokers wanted us to go with Banks/Blue chip and the such like. Now I know some of you will Pooh who this post, but you all have a phone and can do what we did. Mr Hardrock what is the feeling with your co workers on this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.