GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

...or are they both the same person but diff nics??? They...

1. 444 Posts.
    ...or are they both the same person but diff nics??? They certainly joined HC around the same time (Jan-Mar 2003), but who knows, things are not always what they appear. One things I know Sue12 has always been right on the money and that's in regards to his/her statements: you can always put him/her on ignore!

Well, myself I don't really care as I'm not swayed one way or the other by ramping or negativity on a stock.

I always find it best when buying & selling to adhere to info derived from public annoucements, following through with first-hand communication & conducting one's own research before deciding on whether to buy/sell.

Meaningful discussion on forums on pros/cons can also be helpful, although best to always bear in mind other people's motives (if you can figure them out), knowledge base and position on a stock. I've made a few contacts through hc that I can now reliably say have turned out to be great blokes...and have I have a strong respect for their feedback, reputation, and opinions. The more channels one follows up, the safer your path will be to success.

So, don't let the ramblings of one fellow (be it he or she) guide you down, potentially, the wrong path. DYOR

Will say no more..
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.