IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Sugar, Spice and Everything NYSE [ASX:IHL Update 2021], page-37

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    Hi, @malkazoid

Haven't really had the time to be as active on HC as I used to be.

Your post is spot on, honestly couldn't have written it better myself if I wanted to.

Only thing that can stop this IHL train is the markets literally having another March 2020 crash.

We are cashed up to the gills, enough to last another year or two iirc with current expenditure.

However, Dr Suds 20c options are about to vest and he has 200M of them.
    They expire September 2021 iirc, and that means he has to exercise them by then if not they expire worthless.

Sud will certainly exercise, he has the cash for it and there is a reason why Canary Capital nor EAS Advisors were offered placement and instead had to take options with 15, 20 cent (Canary) and 20, 25 cent (EAS) strike prices.

It's because the company knows they don't need a capital raising, Dr Sud's options if all exercised would add $40M AUD to the bank.
    Also means the US institutions and banks that Eddie Sugar is going to be promoting IHL to are going to have to buy on market on the NYSE/NASDAQ.

As I have already stated in the reddit post, IHL would seem like an utter steal over in the US compared to our American peers.

I wonder what that will do to our share price? MXC already demonstrating what can happen once foreign investors get wind of a new company that they had no clue about and they like. Rockets and more rockets. Just a matter of time now, let the impatient sell.

IHL as it currently is even without any progression would be worth at least double from here over in the NYSE/NASDAQ.
    But by the time we get on there the company will have done a LOT in the meantime. The mind boggles.
    Last edited by Exalted: 20/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.