DXI 0.70% $2.82 dexus industria reit.

and i pay my bills to origin energy..interesting...

1. 8,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    and i pay my bills to origin energy..

interesting developments..

EME has raised 500,000 pounds in very difficult market circumstances, a great effort imho, and allows them to be tied over for the duration, with their 2 baker wells scheduled to go on production in Dec 08 and also a rework of Kunde 3, its a very news filled month for the conocophillips live oak wells. its not hard to see why they could fill that capital raising with some excellent result on very short completions thus far. If kunde 3 is looking at being extended, imho the prospect of the conocophillips operator further lengthening some of the other laterals in baker 1 or even possibly in baker 2 may also be in contention at some stage also. EME has also participated in marlene olsen, a vertical well drilled down past the upper chalks zones and its suggested it is looking at the eagleford, this eagleford play is being talked about by many operators.. all operators have suggested the chalks is a good play but seem to feel there is also a lot more on offer in the eagleford also. a developing story there.

Kunde 3 is about to have the fracture stimulation on the 900 feet of that well thats in the zone, conoco had drilled 3 sidetracks on that well and did manage to get a section into the formation in the end. its likely to also extend the well further should the fracc work. its also intending to further lengthen the kunde 3 well a further 1500 feet giving it about 2400 of formation in the producing formation should they be successful in the operation. With TCEI involved in that operation, i would imagine much learned in the frac could be replicated in kennedy as was the suggestion earlier in the piece, in late 08, when TCEI delayed kennedy whilst waiting for the kunde 3 well's two failed frac attempts, and of course the jvp then decided to attempts a few mini fracs on kennedy themselves and proved the hydrocarbons are present. imho any success in kunde 3 will have implication on the kennedy wells potential.

all the live oak news that will come through will have impacts on how the entire play can be viewed. it may or may not overshadow the weston well currently being drilled without a pilot hole on this completion. it was at 10,527 feet 7 days ago. kennedy turned at 11,658 feet according to the rrc well plan. and it takes 4 days to kick off and drill to the formation depth from there. yo would put ina liner hanger and packer and tie back and cement, takes a few days also.. its not unreasonable to expect some news today of the well being pretty close to drilling the lateral in the very near future..

i thought december was going to be a quiet month, its looking like it may not be the case with news possibly coming from all over the two counties..

still watching that bordovsky well to the east of our acreages, with conoco back on site there..

anyone know with respect to the south bengara II project if the $1 mill is to be paid to ADI in the near term?

adi has 2 mill in the bank and it appears they will take a 3 month breather after weston.. wise move i think..

yemen to drill mid 2009 also, and i look forward to the results of that 3d, it appears the 3d is exactly where one would expect it to have been done.

Primary play is fractured basement
    Similar to adjacent ~100mmbbls Habban (Al Uqlah) field

its not discussed much but i dont think yemen is such a bad prospect and oilsearch did keep a few blocks they really liked when they sold off all their middle east blocks..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

all imho and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.020(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $905.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.85 $2.91 $2.82 $660.9K 231.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1821 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 1079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.