DXI 1.09% $2.73 dexus industria reit.

remember couch.. the 100 wells..ok this is what he said.. adn if...

1. 8,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    remember couch.. the 100 wells..

ok this is what he said.. adn if you have not understood anything yet, understand this, there is yet to be one part of couch oils remarks that isnt correct, thats 100% correct according to all my research.. no think about this:

The Austin Chalk zone from 11,925’ to 12,200’ looks very oil productive. The log results may set us up to drill over 100 wells in offsetting lease (26,000 acres) to just produce the oil from that zone. The porosity is just about double from what is normally found NE of our well location. Some folks have successfully produced with as low as 3% porosity. We have 9 to 12% porosity.

the wells NE he refers to were the 2 XTO wells producing about 350mcf per day currently, they have 4 more wells being drilled right now.. on very marginal porposity...

seeing the light yet???

these wells are on the sugarkane play.. all of them,, they are producing and commercial..

so we have

XTO 6 wells on the sugarkane play.. all within 6 miles of SL and kunde 1 and 3

Conocophillips kunde 1 amd 3 (and one more to come for sure according to my research)

TCEI JVP SL1 and Sl 2

11 wells all up if CP announce their next well through EME as i expect should happen

so far there is production say 6 miles north of kunde 1 and SL1.. and the distance between between kunde 1 and SL1 is 6 miles..

SL2 is going one mile or so from kunde 1!!!!! what do you think they will get?? oil and gas just like kunde 1 and 3!! and a stack of it with the horizontal well..!!

dont think you understand that the best time to buy in to something like this is before they announce all their reserves...

i think if your still believing its 150bcf then right now is the sp is still half what the real price should be for that.. if you think its 500bcf then you better start thinking bigger than your $5 mark,, and if we have landed a tcf play which i happen to believe,, then blue sky is definately on..

the sugarkane play is a discovery all right, with two majoe oil companies producing from it right now..

there is no testing!!! this is infill and the real deal..

as i say,, its taking the holders a bit longer than expected to understand it.. if your selling you should be researching a little,, things are not going to stay as they are.. the sp is going to have start climbing real soon....

all imho and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.