DXI 2.70% $2.88 dexus industria reit.

sugarlaof 1 must be starting now, page-19

1. 6,389 Posts.
    Immediate....yeah right another month before they begin the frac.............maybe............

(maybe there'll be another storm and flooding around that time too............)

So you folks are looking at the start of OCTOBER before any news comes out on SL1..........if everything goes according to plan this time!!

And stop with the 'big secret' BS about leases in the area. That is one of the most ridiculous things that gets posted on these boards.

It doesn't matter if you are talking about ADI, AUT, BUR, AZZ, PSA or any other company operating in the USA.

The local folks around the well drilling area know better than anyone on this board the who, what, where, when, why, and most importantly HOW MUCH when talking about leases.

They are the FIRST to know and the idjoit posters and shareholders on HC are the last.

The ONLY secrets are the ones being withheld from the shareholders.

I've posted it before (and I believe it was directed at rice01):

If you have have as much as stake in the company as you claim, then the best way to get the REAL information would be to hop on a plane, take a trip to the local area, and spend some time in the local bars.

Best info you'll ever get.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.