DXI 1.75% $2.90 dexus industria reit.

sugarlaof 1 must be starting now, page-30

1. 8,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    in the begining they were really annoying, then as the Conocphillips picture evolved, and the TCEI wish to sign up half of live oak and karnes county.. then i knew it was serious..

this is a major discovery, and they are not going to test the lower sugarkane or release anything until they are good and ready..

you never know, these delays could be genuine, the recent weather has been lousy, and the workover crews can spend weeks further on wells..

i believe kunde 3 will stagger a few when they announce what it produces,, i cant imagine the 40 foot gas flares through the drilling were indications of a well that is going to struggle..

as usual we have exciting days ahead, and have to endure the bashings from posters who only want to see me make a loss and be personally gratified by it.. but for those who are interested in the sugarkane discovery as I am... we just need to hold a touch longer.. as i have said before,, pogue has been shut in for 5 years,, pioneer shut in meeks 1 for about a year now..and they had no rush in completing kunde 1,, took them 12 months before putting it on production..

the only thing that intrigues me on kunde 1 is how they got it classified as a gas well??? its ratios dont stack up do they for a gas well classification?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.050(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $920.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.90 $2.86 $1.142M 395.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1228 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 64214 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.